Do you love performing stand-up comedy? Is it your passion? Do you wish you could do it full-time? Do you have a day job just to pay the bills? Would you like to learn how to quit your day job and have all the business skills necessary to go full-time with stand-up comedy? And if you're already doing comedy full-time but you're not making what you want to make or if you recently got laid off from your job - this e-book is for you too!
What if you love your day job, but you love stand-up comedy too? Can you reconcile the two passions? Yes! We’ll show you how.
In this 215 page e-book, you’ll have access to the following:
- over 100 locations where you can do stand-up comedy in the U.S. and Canada
- how to use your current job to help your stand-up comedy career
- how to have enough time for your job, your comedy and your family
- how to get paid gigs at comedy clubs
- how to produce and promote your own show and get paid for it
- how to get paid gigs at colleges
- how to get paid gigs on cruises
- how to get paid gigs on the road
- how to get paid to write for TV
- how to get more people to your shows
- how to have the booker or venue owner be always happy about paying you
- how to manage your own money and get out of debt
- how to get free merch to sell for a profit after shows
- how to negotiate contracts
- how you can improve your act and much more!